Map & Directions
Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub in North Carolina. Its modern city center (Uptown) is home to the Levine Museum of the New South, which explores post–Civil War history in the South, and hands-on science displays at Discovery Place. Uptown is also known for the NASCAR Hall of Fame, which celebrates the sport of auto racing through interactive exhibits and films.
NoDa is Charlotte’s historic arts and entertainment district. NoDa is home to all walks of life and an array of talented artists and musicians. Whether you are looking for Craft beer, award-winning food, custom gifts or tattoos, you’ll find what you need in NoDa. Above all, the residents of NoDa are dedicated to promoting the arts, living eco-friendly lifestyles and small businesses.
From: Charlotte Douglas International Airport
5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208
- Get on I-85 N from Old Dowd Rd, Wilkinson Blvd and Little Rock Rd 5 min(2.3 mi)
- Follow I-85 N to W Sugar Creek Rd. Take exit 41 from I-85 N 9 min(9.0 mi)
- Continue on W Sugar Creek Rd. Drive to N Davidson St 5 min(2.4 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto W Sugar Creek Rd
- Pass by Bojangles (on the right) 2.0 mi
- Turn right onto N Davidson St 0.4 mi
- 3701 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC 28205
From: Downtown Charlotte North Carolina
Head northeast on S Tryon St toward W Trade St 3.1 mi
Turn right onto E Craighead Rd Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi