Live an Amazing Lifestyle
Play. Live. Stay.
Contact us to receive the personalized attention of your own Leasing Concierge—an expert in not only what this neighborhood in Charlotte has to offer, but able to answer any question you might have about our entire neighborhood from services, shopping, entertainment, transportation to the complete range of resource and service options to make your move to Amaze @ Noda Apartments a most enjoyable experience.
BRUNCH LIKE YOU MEAN IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK.
Haberdish, one of the hottest restaurants in the city serving classic Southern fare and craft cocktails, offers a unique weekday brunch Tuesday through Friday. Pause your workday for chicken and waffles, biscuit sandwiches and killer morning-approved cocktails. We won’t even tell your boss.
For casual grab-and-go breakfast and lunch options, head to NoDa Bodega for rotating changing sandwiches, Brooks’ Sandwich House for legendary burgers since 1973 and Local Loaf for the ultimate fried chicken biscuit.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
There is something for everyone at NoDa. Trending brands, funky gift shops and bohemian boutiques will keep you on-trend and on point. Our neighborhood blocks are full of funky little shops, restaurants, bars and plenty of public art, eclectic galleries and music venues, including the Neighborhood Theatre, host to big-name acts and intimate spots like the Evening Muse. Artisan gift shops, jewelry stores and tattoo parlors dot North Davidson Street. Local eats include Southern fare, Cajun cuisine, pizza along with many hip dive bars.
SHOP NoDa BOUTIQUES AND STREET ART.
You’ll find several eye-catching murals in the neighborhood, including The Fibonacci by Jonay Di Ragno on the former Solstice building, William Puckett’s piece on Jack Beagle’s and several works by Nick Napoletano.
#nodacanjam – Street art from several artists featured on one building that played host to the third installment of the local spray paint fest spearheaded by Osiris Rain. Find it at 3224 Benard Avenue.
A 60-ft mural at Novel Noda by Holly Keogh and team – Don’t miss this enormous 60 x 277-ft mural from the light rail at 36th Street Station.
NO DUH! NoDa is CHARLOTTE’S TRENDIEST NEIGHBORHOOD
Living in the NoDa district has its perks and it’s easy to find them. NoDa has one of the highest walk scores and is a colorful neighborhood in Charlotte, with great food, music, art, shopping and coffee and most of it is within a short walk of our apartments.
LYNX Blue Line’s 36th Street Station is located at 434 E 36th Street and is the Charlotte region’s first light rail service. It is 18.9 miles long and operates from I-485 at South Boulevard to UNC Charlotte’s main campus in University City. The light rail station at 36th Street means living at Amaze @ NoDa Apartments is a comfortable ride to the rest of Charlotte without the hassles of traffic or parking. Work Uptown? Take the train! Jump on for cultural events at UNC Charlotte, to breweries in the Historic South End and everywhere in between.
- Chef-Inspired Kitchens with Granite Countertops & Subway Tile Backsplash
- Modern Ceiling Fans in Living Room & Bedrooms
- Expansive Floor to Ceiling Windows in Select Apartments
- Patios & Balconies with Sweeping Views of Downtown Charlotte
- Washer & Dryer in Every Apartment
- Stunning Vinyl Plank Style Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances & Single Basin Sinks with Pull Down Faucets
- Walk-in Showers with Subway Tile & Modern Frame-less Doors
- Personal WiFi “MyFi” follows you Throughout the Community
- Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Apartment Styles to Choose From
- Proximity to Shops & Restaurants of NoDa
- Bike Storage & Repair Room
- Sky Lounge with Outdoor Lounge/Bar Area and Gaming Section
- Top-Of-The-Line Fitness Center & Flex Fitness Area
- Large Green Space Area Called the Amazing Green with WiFi for Sunning and Benches for Lounging
- Social Courtyard with Grill Area & WiFi
- Breathtaking Saltwater Swimming Pool, Cabanas & Fire Pit
- Multiple Grilling Areas
- Pet Friendly with Bark Park & State-of-the-Art European Dog Wash
- Walking Distance to Sugar Creek Lynx Station
Find Your Brand New Luxury Apartment
Awaken to Amaze Apartments!